to Jack Waller Design On-Line!
Attention: This website finally has more than five pages!!!!
Use the Navigation bar above to access them all or the additional links at the bottom
of each page. There are currently fourteen pages constructed on this site.
Why you should hire me:
an optimist at my core.
- I just don't give up, no matter what the odds.
- I seam to have an inexaustible pool of imagination.
- I can tailor fit my design
aproach to what you need.
- I'm diversified across a vast field of design disciplines.
- I understand your competition.
- I can research your design field and present
multiple solutions to give you the advantage.
- I continue to grow and develop my skills.
- I have experience with contracting, and getting you what you need.
- I'm a great
- I can follow design direction and put your needs above my own.
- I just want to belong somewhere, as a designer.
- I've learned that it's more
about my employer, than me.
- I have something to prove to the design community and the whole
- I'm just looking for somebody to give me a chance.
am incredibly tenacious.
- I can almost guarantee, that you will not be disappointed.
- I'll make the rest of your staff want to try harder.
- If you don't know what
your company needs, I can certainly help you figure it out.
- I am not afraid of any challenge
that you could present me.
- I am well rested and ready to unleash my skills on any task you
want to afford me.
- I can learn and master any software available.
- If you don't hire me, you will never know what you are missing.
BIKE- based on Kawasaki Vulcan 2000.
- The popularity of Cruisers has absolutely exploded in recent
years. With the popularity of Orange County Choppers, Big Bear Cycles, and many others.
revival of Excelsior-Henderson, for which I interviewed as a newly graduated designer, was perhaps ahead of its time.
- I've grown up with a passion for two-wheeled cycles of all types. I currently own a 1992 Suzuki DR350S and
a 2000 Kawasaki ZX-6R Ninja.
- The recent craze in Cruisers and Choppers has inspired me to pursue
the art of welding. I took an introductory course at the University of Colorado-Boulder in the summer of 2006.
Waller Design is currently looking for Freelance/Contract Design work. Vehicle, Product, or Game. I am fully charged
and ready for my next assignment!.
The best way to contact
me is via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to outperform your competition? If you do, I can help. Design can make a difference,
and if you're willing to hire me, I'll prove it to you.
Home (303)233-2782 *Please
leave a message if I cannot answer and I will certainly return your call.
- Call me now!
Jack Waller Design
6847 Newcombe St. Arvada,
email@example.com - for feedback on samples. Positive or Negative, spout your opinions here, if you have any. Come On!
Bring it! I can take it. Or just sign the guestbook, by shooting me an e-mail.
|Visit Register.com |
|http://coroflot.com/JackWaller - click this link to visit my coroflot page. There's more material there, than here.|
Coroflot is a free website for designers and they have been instrumental in most
of my major design connections, with the world. My sincere thanks goes out to all the staff and founding members of
Coroflot! You guys/girls truly rock!
In Fact: Coroflot has routinely
been a better resource for me than my own design school (Art Center), for which I am still repaying loans.
Shout-out to Neel Premkumar! Founder of CeativeHub.com for personally trying to get me
involved in some freelance design work. I need more people like him on my side. They recently selected me as an
expert designer, to be featured on their site. I consider this an honor and it doesn't mean that I am done learning
or improving my skills as a designer. Thanks Neel, you totally rock!
|Many Thanks to Brett Chilcott at Cobalt Boats for allowing me to contribute to some
concept work on their up-and-coming product.|